One of the core strengths of any engineering consultancy is its ability to translate engineering design information from concept ideas and sets of calculations into well laid out and easy to understand engineering drawings. These drawings provide a vital link in bridging the gap between the specialist engineers and the contractor tasked with completing the construction.
The CAD department at Simpson Coulson Limited has a wealth of experience spanning many years and also many disciplines. Our CAD designers have, over the years, worked on a variety of landmark projects around the world for some of the industry’s top companies. The knowledge and experience gained allows Simpson Coulson to provide not only the best CAD services, but also efficient and cost effective CAD services.
Our expertise within the CAD department includes, but is not limited to
- Structural Steelwork General Arrangements.
- Structural Steelwork Detail Drawings.
- Structural Steelwork Fabrication Drawings.
- Structural Concrete General Arrangements.
- Reinforced Concrete Detail Drawings.
- Highway General Arrangements.
- Highway / Carriageway Detailed Construction Drawings.
- Drainage Scheme Layouts.
- Drainage / Sewerage Detailed Construction Drawings.
- Architectural Scheme Drawings.
- Building Services Layouts.
- As Built Drawings.
- Planning Permission Drawings.
- Building Control Approval Plans.
- Piping P&ID Layouts.
- Electrical Schematics & Loop Drawings
- 3D visualisations and walkthroughs