We have extensive expertise in the provision of highway services from scheme concept and detailed design, through to construction work closely with our customers to achieve best value.
Our specialist engineers have vast experience in producing cost effective schemes from the infrastructure of commercial developments to major highway works. We produce fully designed and detailed packages submitted to the Highways Authority / Highways Agency for approval.
Our expertise in providing highway services includes, but is not limited to;
- Topographical surveys
- Condition Surveys and site investigation
- Asset Management
- Feasibility Studies
- Geometrical design of highways, junctions, paved areas, car parks and footways
- Swept path analysis and visibility assessments
- Sustainable drainage design and flood analysis
- Consents and liaison with the Local Authority and Statutory Undertakers including Section 38 and 278 Agreements
- Production of contract documents and specifications
- Project Management including the selection and site management of Contractors
- CDM Regulations including the provision of pretender Health and Safety Plans
- Integrate the principles of Partnering and Value Engineering
We have a close working relationship with the Local Authorities and developers within the Durham and Tees Valley area. Recent Highway Services clients include Wear Valley District Council, The Easter Group, Bulkhaul International, Chas Long Aggregates, Hall Construction Services, MCE Group PLC and Dunhelm Homes.