Simpson Coulson Limited’s structural engineering team has provided quality engineering support to many clients across a variety of business sectors within the industrial, commercial, residential, public, renewable and sustainable environments.
Our experienced engineers have extensive working knowledge of current UK, European and International design codes, covering the use of steel, concrete, timber, masonry and glass construction materials.
- Space frames
- Portal frames
- Braced frames
- Cold formed lightweight steel structures
- Lifting beams
- Crane beams
- Residential and commercial property
- Blast resistant design and structural response assessments
- Sway susceptibility assessments
- Seismic design
- Wind modelling
- Disproportionate collapse
- Finite element analysis
- Expert witness services
- Remedial works and design
- Dimensional surveys and inspections
- Structural condition reports and damage assessments
- Planning and Building Control assistance
- Building Regulation submission
- Scoping feasibility studies
We pride ourselves in the fact that we can offer high quality services to a range of projects. We have the capabilities to undertake large scale projects whilst still maintaining a strong interest in the smallest of jobs.